Welcome, Mad Dog!

Pre-Jury

Welcome, Mad Dog!

Postby Ashley Underwood » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:45:37 pm

Sucks to see you go out :( I was hoping you'd fight for yourself at tribal icon_cry I hope you stick around with the other pre-mergers and the alumni <3
Eat yo Raice.
Ashley Underwood
Host

Re: Welcome, Mad Dog!

Postby Jenna » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:47:48 pm

You're a constellation <3

Anyway, I haven't seen any other voted off castaways around here. You and me can go as a tubular twosome on our vacation.
Jenna
Loser

Postby Ashley Underwood » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:36:57 pm

Mad Dog in case you were wondering, Tina stray voted and so a tie didn't happen. :(
Eat yo Raice.
Ashley Underwood
Host

Postby Jenna » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:59:30 pm

That Tina can never be trusted...
Jenna
Loser

Postby Mad Dog » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:05:47 pm

Ashley Underwood wrote:Mad Dog in case you were wondering, Tina stray voted and so a tie didn't happen. :(

It is only fitting that online reality parallels real-life Survivor reality, and Tina was Mad Dog's undoing once more. What a poetically just journey. </3

But seriously, what the heck, Tina? Why would she stray vote?
What a random. We had a chance. She screwed me, but mostly, she has now screwed herself.

I'm surprised Stacey stuck to the plan. Good on her!
And Kimmi <3
Mad Dog
Loser

Postby Mad Dog » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:07:02 pm

Jenna wrote:You're a constellation <3

Anyway, I haven't seen any other voted off castaways around here. You and me can go as a tubular twosome on our vacation.

Thank you, Jenna! Nice to meet you. icon_wub
If there's anything I am, it is a constellation. An old, haggy, leathery constellation.

Tell me all about old Rai tribe! You guys had such a rough start!
Mad Dog
Loser

Postby Ashley Underwood » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:07:17 pm

Stacey is a wild card <3

Tina it seems was worried Stacey was trying to set her up, but also wanted to curry favour with my majority, it seems.
Eat yo Raice.
Ashley Underwood
Host

Postby Mad Dog » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:12:37 pm

She should have voted for me then, voting for me would have curried more favour. Now it just pisses Artis off, as well as Kimmi and Stacey.

I didn't fight at tribal because I honestly didnt think anyone would change their minds. I had spent the past day trying to change the target and that hadnt worked. And going out like a hot mess just isn't my style....this time. I really didnt think it would 100% be me anyway,I thought it would be a tie and Kirati would vote and kick out Carter.
Mad Dog
Loser

Postby Ashley Underwood » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:15:05 pm

I think most of the alumni are with you on the stray vote. We'll just have to see how it works out!
Eat yo Raice.
Ashley Underwood
Host

Postby Jenna » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:15:52 pm

Hi Mad Dog!

Basically at Rai we lost everything all the time. Unbeknownst to me, Ramona and Rich formed an alliance like 2 seconds into the game, and invited Hayden and Sean without even talking to them lol.

To be fair though, I didn't strategize much, but the wool was pulled over my eyes cuz I thought I was close to Ramoma and Hayden.

However, I got to meet the fierce deity known as Stacey, who I'm happy to see you've made friends with <3
Jenna
Loser

Postby Mad Dog » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:16:28 pm

Also, any insight into why Kirati picked me?
I was getting along really well with them all individually. I dont know why me and not Tina? Tina was like, not as useful in challenges as me. Or at least she didnt step up as much as I did.

Tina, gurl, you let me down.
Mad Dog
Loser

Postby Yul Kwon » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:18:02 pm

Mad Dog, can you see the alumni forum okay?
Yul Kwon
Host

Postby Mad Dog » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:18:29 pm

Jenna wrote:Hi Mad Dog!

Basically at Rai we lost everything all the time. Unbeknownst to me, Ramona and Rich formed an alliance like 2 seconds into the game, and invited Hayden and Sean without even talking to them lol.

To be fair though, I didn't strategize much, but the wool was pulled over my eyes cuz I thought I was close to Ramoma and Hayden.

However, I got to meet the fierce deity known as Stacey, who I'm happy to see you've made friends with <3

I really didnt know if I could trust Stacey. I thought she had survived because she was a rat.
And then she made demands that I vote for Carter. I just didnt really have much choice but to go with her.

I think she may be next on Madhesi. She was definitely going to be if she wasn't immune.
My confessionals weren't really pro-Stacey at first, but I definitely am now.
And Anti-Tina.
And pro-Kimmi, obvs.

Poor Rai tribe. I'm really interested to find out what went down. You guys were basically the stars of the first episodes, so take pride in that. <3
Mad Dog
Loser

Postby Ashley Underwood » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:18:56 pm

From what I can tell Kimmy and Tina were considered more social than you from the get go, and some of the others want to work with them in the future.
Eat yo Raice.
Ashley Underwood
Host

Postby Mad Dog » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:20:36 pm

Yul Kwon wrote:Mad Dog, can you see the alumni forum okay?

Yes, all good now, thanks, Yul!
Mad Dog
Loser

Postby Jenna » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:22:53 pm

Mad Dog wrote:
Jenna wrote:Hi Mad Dog!

I really didnt know if I could trust Stacey. I thought she had survived because she was a rat.
And then she made demands that I vote for Carter. I just didnt really have much choice but to go with her.

I think she may be next on Madhesi. She was definitely going to be if she wasn't immune.
My confessionals weren't really pro-Stacey at first, but I definitely am now.
And Anti-Tina.
And pro-Kimmi, obvs.

Poor Rai tribe. I'm really interested to find out what went down. You guys were basically the stars of the first episodes, so take pride in that. <3

lol whoops. At least you were semi-aligned. The reason she survived was because of her challenge prowess, despite apparently blowing challenges for us lol. Then Ramoma sacrificed her to save her and hope she'll be grateful.

If they voted out Stacey instead of me, I would've gone CPN on them. However, I'm also content being the OTTP second boot.
Jenna
Loser

Postby Mad Dog » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:23:03 pm

Ashley Underwood wrote:From what I can tell Kimmy and Tina were considered more social than you from the get go, and some of the others want to work with them in the future.

oh, really? Kimmi was always like logged off straight after the challenge.
And because I'm Australian, I was able to be on until really late American time.
That baffles me. I thought I'd be for sure higher on the list than them.
I sucked at that word unscrambler challenge, but no more than Tina.
Mad Dog
Loser

Postby Mad Dog » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:24:21 pm

Jenna wrote:
lol whoops. At least you were semi-aligned. The reason she survived was because of her challenge prowess, despite apparently blowing challenges for us lol. Then Ramoma sacrificed her to save her and hope she'll be grateful.

If they voted out Stacey instead of me, I would've gone CPN on them. However, I'm also content being the OTTP second boot.

Seeing how things panned out, I am definitely pro-Stacey now.
I was wondering why Ramona sacrified Stacey. That was so weird.
I thought it had to be to protect her, cause she would have been safe for a round.
Mad Dog
Loser

Postby Jenna » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:25:28 pm

Mad Dog wrote:
Jenna wrote:

Seeing how things panned out, I am definitely pro-Stacey now.
I was wondering why Ramona sacrified Stacey. That was so weird.
I thought it had to be to protect her, cause she would have been safe for a round.

May I just say you are a very quick poster.
Jenna
Loser

Postby Mad Dog » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:44:54 pm

haha in the game? Or now?
Mad Dog
Loser

Next

Return to Losers Lodge