Day 32 - Final Tribal Council

Where your fate is decided.

Re: Day 32 - Final Tribal Council

Postby Ramona » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:47:34 pm

Thank you, Jeffery :)

Final 3, I just want to say congratulations. One of you fought your way here, one of you slithered your way here, and one of you got carried here. Whatever type of transportation you took, you made it farther than 17 other people, including myself. It's an accomplishment worth being proud about, great job.

I'd like to start this out by saying there will be no copout responses, which seems to be the trend while reading the Tribal Councils. If you want any of us jurors' votes, you have to stick out. I'll be addressing all of you, and I want a great ass response, Kimmi and Tina.

Kimmi, I don't know what to think of you. In the game, you're one of the main reasons I got fucked over. You not wanting to vote out Tina (who could very well win tonight, which might be to you and Jeff's surprise) is what ultimately got Jeff and Debb to flip on Richard, Hayden, and myself. I've seen none of your gameplay besides playing Stacey like a fiddle at nuMadhesi and continuing to play her up until she was voted out. Yet, despite all of this, you were consistently named one of the biggest threats in the game and the biggest threat from original Madhesi. Why? I want you to list your top 3 most strategic move that you yourself made, and I want you to tell me your strategy behind it and how it worked out for you/benefited you.

Jeff, lol omg I've been waiting for this. You are so pathetic. All I've heard from each juror who has walked in is how you've fucked them over. But it's actually quite funny, because this makes you the fuck up. I called you out on your plan to have Madhesi (you, Debb, Kimmi, Tina) be a majority over Rai (Hayden, Richard, myself) which was the reason you voted Stacey. And unsurprisingly, you lied to me. You said that wasn't true, I had it wrong, I was insane, blah blah blah *insert all the shit that you pulled out of your gaping asshole*, but Debb confirmed my suspicions when she came to Ponderosa. You guys trusted Kimmi and Tina over Hay/Rich/Me and wanted to work with them over us. But you guys were "so deeply loyal" to the Kirati5, right? This information also confirms that you were stroking me off right after Stacey left acting so nice and apologizing because you knew I was next. I don't respect that. You're complete scum in this game. You are completely pathetic. And since you made it very clear during our argument that you did not want my vote because you were cocky enough to think that since you had so much game left to play, you could gather everyone else's easily, I will not be voting for you. If my vote is not of any worth to you, then all you did was make my job as a juror so much easier. You are a complete stain on Stranded in Nepal.

Tina, what the fuck have you even done? And I mean besides being completely fake to everyone in this game so that they could carry you to the end? Literally all you've ever done was hide behind everyone and completely avoid playing the game. Every question you were ever asked you ran around it so you could avoid truly answering. This doesn't just hold true for at Tribal Councils, but in personal messages as well. "Tina, how do you feel about this person?" *insert 25 paged essay on why you are so happy to be playing this game and how much of a disadvantage it was to come in late because you replaced the original Tina*. "Tina, who are you voting for?" *insert 32 paragraphs on why you love everyone here and why it's going to be so hard to vote anyone out and 1 paragraph which is completely irrelevant to gameplay*. Like what kind of fucking strategy is this? What kind of strategy is flipping tribal after tribal? What kind of strategy is being a goat, when you know nobody respects that shit? The only defense I can make for you is that you shaped this season into what it's become. Now, that could very well be labeled "complete shit" because it wasn't that exciting looking from the outside in, but either way, you did single-handedly shape it. Please give me a five sentenced paragraph explaining why you deserve even one single vote from the jury. This should be somewhat difficult for you.
Ramona
Jury

Postby Angie » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:49:37 pm

Thanks everyone! And again, good luck!! ... You'll need it icon_laughing
Angie
Jury

Postby Chris » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:49:40 pm

icon_laughing icon_laughing icon_laughing
Chris
Jury

Postby Stacey » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:50:29 pm

When can i ask my question??
Stacey
Jury

Postby Jeff » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:50:37 pm

lol'd. My argument with you is my #1 regret in this game on a personal level and I wrote that in my confessionals 25 minutes after it happened. I don't really regret it anymore, so please ignore that any time you see it in the future.
Jeff
Thakali Tribe

Postby Ramona » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:52:42 pm

Jeff wrote:lol'd. My argument with you is my #1 regret in this game on a personal level and I wrote that in my confessionals 25 minutes after it happened. I don't really regret it anymore, so please ignore that any time you see it in the future.

Not surprising that you went back on what you said, again icon_laughing
Kimmi? Tina?
Ramona
Jury

Postby Jeff Probst » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:53:54 pm

Stacey wrote:When can i ask my question??

You'll be going after the finalists have responded to Ramona, Stacey :)
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Angie » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:54:03 pm

Jeff wrote:lol'd. My argument with you is my #1 regret in this game on a personal level and I wrote that in my confessionals 25 minutes after it happened. I don't really regret it anymore, so please ignore that any time you see it in the future.

I'm a sensitive person, Jeff... icon_cry
Angie
Jury

Postby Stacey » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:55:25 pm

Jeff Probst wrote:
Stacey wrote:When can i ask my question??

You'll be going after the finalists have responded to Ramona, Stacey :)

k thanks binch<3
Stacey
Jury

Postby Ramona » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:57:02 pm

Oh and quick tip Jeff, no one gives a fuck what you wrote in your confessionals.
Ramona
Jury

Postby Carter » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:57:55 pm

Ramona wrote:Oh and quick tip Jeff, no one gives a fuck what you wrote in your confessionals.

icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol
Carter
Jury

Postby Stacey » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:58:20 pm

Ramona wrote:Oh and quick tip Jeff, no one gives a fuck what you wrote in your confessionals.

Not my very own momther going #awf!!!
Stacey
Jury

Postby Jeff » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:58:48 pm

I'm quite aware but it does give a better indication of what I actually meant versus what I was just fluffing to you.

I lied to you quite a lot in that little argument because I didn't expect Hayden and Rich to jump right on board with voting you out. They were willing to vote you out even quicker than I was.
Jeff
Thakali Tribe

Postby Tina » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:00:41 pm

Ramona wrote:Tina, what the fuck have you even done? And I mean besides being completely fake to everyone in this game so that they could carry you to the end? Literally all you've ever done was hide behind everyone and completely avoid playing the game. Every question you were ever asked you ran around it so you could avoid truly answering. This doesn't just hold true for at Tribal Councils, but in personal messages as well. "Tina, how do you feel about this person?" *insert 25 paged essay on why you are so happy to be playing this game and how much of a disadvantage it was to come in late because you replaced the original Tina*. "Tina, who are you voting for?" *insert 32 paragraphs on why you love everyone here and why it's going to be so hard to vote anyone out and 1 paragraph which is completely irrelevant to gameplay*. Like what kind of fucking strategy is this? What kind of strategy is flipping tribal after tribal? What kind of strategy is being a goat, when you know nobody respects that shit? The only defense I can make for you is that you shaped this season into what it's become. Now, that could very well be labeled "complete shit" because it wasn't that exciting looking from the outside in, but either way, you did single-handedly shape it. Please give me a five sentenced paragraph explaining why you deserve even one single vote from the jury. This should be somewhat difficult for you.

Carried to the end? Umm, no!

I deserve to get not only a single vote, but a majority of the votes, because I took this game by the short and curlies and made it mine. I owned so much, I caused a lt of hurt, and every single person on the jury is there, because i had a hand in putting them there. I had a better read of the game than everyone, my finger was always on the pulse, and knew what was happening on every side, by making sure I was always in the middle. Did I send some people off to the Jury feeling hurt? Yes, but I hope that they can look past that and see who played the most influential , most dominaant and left the mosrt amount of wreckage in their wake. Me.
Tina
Thakali Tribe

Postby Ramona » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:01:25 pm

Jeff wrote:I'm quite aware but it does give a better indication of what I actually meant versus what I was just fluffing to you.

I lied to you quite a lot in that little argument because I didn't expect Hayden and Rich to jump right on board with voting you out. They were willing to vote you out even quicker than I was.

Hmm, maybe because they had no other choice? It was either that or let them be voted out?
Are you really trying to throw two of the people that could vote for you tonight under the bus right now? Please, stop it.
Ramona
Jury

Postby Jeff » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:03:38 pm

How am I throwing them under the bus? They did the right thing.
Jeff
Thakali Tribe

Postby Kimmi » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:04:15 pm

Ramona wrote:Kimmi, I don't know what to think of you. In the game, you're one of the main reasons I got fucked over. You not wanting to vote out Tina (who could very well win tonight, which might be to you and Jeff's surprise) is what ultimately got Jeff and Debb to flip on Richard, Hayden, and myself. I've seen none of your gameplay besides playing Stacey like a fiddle at nuMadhesi and continuing to play her up until she was voted out. Yet, despite all of this, you were consistently named one of the biggest threats in the game and the biggest threat from original Madhesi. Why? I want you to list your top 3 most strategic move that you yourself made, and I want you to tell me your strategy behind it and how it worked out for you/benefited you.

I kind of expected this from you, since you're probably the person I got to know the least. But fair enough.

First I'll address why I didn't want to vote Tina and fucked you over, as you say. I had no real connection with you, and you expected me to do the same thing to Tina, my former tribemate, that you're saying I'm to blame for Jeff and Debb doing to you. Why should I have voted Tina out then? It did nothing for me but cost me an ally and put me at you guys' mercy. That would have been a bad strategic move, in my opinion.

Anyway, strategic moves.

1) You're probably not going to like this one because it's so general, but as I've said my ultimate strategy was a social one. Yes, being social is a strategy. It was the whole plan behind my game. It opened up options for me and gave me the necessary opportunities to get here. After Stacey got voted out I think it became obvious how social I was and that in part is why I was declared a threat. Which kind of limited my options in terms of strategic gameplay.

2) I addressed this in my opening statement, but I'll say it here too. The round Debb left, I suspected that Chris or Carter had the idol because of the sudden disappearance of the clues. I also suspected that a Tina/Jeff/Debb final 3 was not only a possibility, but an inevitability if one of them didn't leave that night. So, with this suspicion, I told Carter that Chris was the target, and if he won immunity then obviously he would be. The idea was that I'd protect myself from their idol with my idol and eliminate the threat of that potential final 3. And if it didn't work, then Chris or Carter would leave and I would be no worse off than I was before.

3) I think another good strategic move on my part was targeting Stacey at the merge. If nothing else, it was an easy vote to get people to rally behind because some people were kind of put off by her and her bluntness. And it helped confirm who I could trust in the game for at least a little while. Also, I knew that I didn't want to work with you guys, because as I said I had no real connection with you. So if I targeted anyone else other than Stacey, she probably would have come gunning for me right after. And she's something of a firecracker, so she might have actually pulled it off
Kimmi
Thakali Tribe

Postby Tina » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:04:45 pm

Sorry, my computer had to be reloaded, so I should be generally a little quicker responding now. It qwas dragging there for a spell.

My apologies.
Tina
Thakali Tribe

Postby Jeff Probst » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:06:25 pm

Alright, thank you Ramona.

Stacey, care to give everyone the skinny on your thoughts?
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Stacey » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:06:38 pm

Can i go now?
Stacey
Jury

PreviousNext

Return to Tribal Council