Re: Cast Reveal

Postby Angie » Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:47:31 pm

Hi MD!!! I can't believe you stuck around the whole time
Angie
Jury

Postby Mad Dog » Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:11:03 pm

Angie wrote:Hi MD!!! I can't believe you stuck around the whole time

I know, I can't believe it either! To be honest, I kind of left around the Stacey/Ramona boots because I was just losing interest, but then I remembered it would be over and so came back to check how the game panned out. I can't believe all of my original Madhesi Team Supreme alliance all made final 3.
So proud/a bit stung at the same time.
Mad Dog
Loser

Postby Mad Dog » Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:15:03 pm

Kimmi wrote:
Mad Dog wrote:Kimmi - I enjoyed you in the game. And congrats to you! I thought you deserved more votes than you got. Again, was surprised you didn't see me as close as I thought we were.

Just saw this. I did feel close to you, just not as close as I did to Tina or Jeff at the time. It wasn't anything against you at all, I just connected with them a bit better. It seriously sucked when you got booted and you were definitely missed. I may have come off kind of callous afterwards, but that's only because I'm a very "pick up the pieces and move on" type of player when things don't go my way. But thanks for the congratulations. It was a bumpy ride, but a fun one. icon_wub

Hi, Kimmi. icon_wub
It seemed a theme that none of you saw me as closely as I saw you (from reading your confessionals), which was a bit of a shock to me. But I was never one for waffly long PMs, so maybe you guys took that as me not being interested? I dont know how you guys kept up with sending huge ass PMs back and forth, let alone to new people on tribes (I really couldnt be bothered because I had nothing to say). But it wasnt me not being interested in you guys! I guess you took it that way though.

I am proud that my original Team Supreme got to the final 3. Thanks for sticking by me on nuMadhesi, Kimmi, when clearly you could have taken the easy route out and did what Tina did. I'm curious if you were angry at Tina for that? I asked the hosts at the time and they were all "no, they're fine", but if I ws in the game, that would have pissed me right off that an ally completely abandoned our plan when we needed them most. It literally made no sense because had she tied it up, Hayden would have come in and voted Carter out as tie break. And even if he didnt, you guys werent any worse off than had it not worked, because it was my neck on the line anyway.
Mad Dog
Loser

Postby Mad Dog » Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:20:57 pm

Also, hey Jeff !! icon_wub
I missed our chats. Anyway, I enjoyed chatting with you. We must talk about Amazing Race! We don't have messages on here though. </3

Were you really a newbie? I think you told me you were? But that clearly isn't the case. Why does everyone lie about that? Tina said she was a newbie as well, I think, and lol, we have played a game together before and she semi-screwed me over in that too. But ILY, Tina, just not in ORGs.

By the way, I'm from Aus Stranded. Is anyone else Aussie here too? The time zone really screwed me over. Try doing challenges in the middle of your work day, people! Then see how easy the game is. :o
Mad Dog
Loser

Postby Jeff » Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:26:23 pm

Mad Dog wrote:Also, hey Jeff !! icon_wub
I missed our chats. Anyway, I enjoyed chatting with you. We must talk about Amazing Race! We don't have messages on here though. </3

Were you really a newbie? I think you told me you were? But that clearly isn't the case. Why does everyone lie about that? Tina said she was a newbie as well, I think, and lol, we have played a game together before and she semi-screwed me over in that too. But ILY, Tina, just not in ORGs.

By the way, I'm from Aus Stranded. Is anyone else Aussie here too? The time zone really screwed me over. Try doing challenges in the middle of your work day, people! Then see how easy the game is. :o

hi. I hope you noticed I gave you shoutouts like all the time for Team Supreme.

and yep, I am new. I don't really understand what most of these things or other websites you guys talk about are so I just kind of assume you aren't talking to me and ignore it.
Jeff
Thakali Tribe

Postby Mad Dog » Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:32:58 pm

Well, Aus Stranded is basically the Australian partner of this franchise. It was the first ORG I played in and I played with Tina in that (as it turns out0 on the same tribe and she voted me out episode 3!
Anyway, then I found this game through that site. As for the other sites people talk about, Reality Game Forum and stufF< Im not a member there. I assume they are all pretty similar though.

And where did you give me shout-outs? I haven't read through all of your confessionals, just the earlier ones up to episode 8.
Thanks for giving me shout outs, Jeff! I was not forgotten, even though it felt like it. icon_wub
Did you figure out what happened? And why Tina stray voted? And did that affect your trust with her/Madhesis?
I guess not since you all ended up together in final 3?
Mad Dog
Loser

Postby Mad Dog » Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:33:47 pm

Secondly, give me your thoughts on Amazing Race finale.
Mad Dog
Loser

Postby Jeff » Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:51:32 pm

omg I was so mad that the sweet scientists made it to the F4 but I also thought it was hilarious that they won so I wasn't really mad anymore. The wrestlers were kind of annoying in that round even though I was rooting for them the previous bunch of rounds. My soul surfers team didn't pull it out which was sad :( brief thoughts, I thought I'd write so much more. What did you think?

I think most were in PM so you probably didn't see them since I sent a lot of PMs. I was told what happened though and it made her future stray votes less surprising but it didn't make them any less frustrating..

My confessionals in nuKirati when you went home were kind of sad, as were my PMs with Debb when we realized what was happening :'(
Jeff
Thakali Tribe

Postby Mad Dog » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:00:33 pm

And sorry I sent you that PM after I was voted out. I meant to send it to Jeff Probst and, in a momentary lapse of judgment, forgot there were two Jeffs.
So I sent you that message, not Probst lol, because I basically had my accesses to everything shut down so I was like...uh, wtf do I do now?

Final 4 - kind of ironic that the sweet scientists won, considering everyone else thought they should not have been allowed to go through. I think their win will definitely be marked with an asterix, because every prior season, that team would have gone home before F3. But hey, they dont make the rules, and they now have $1 million, so Im sure they dont care how they won it.
I also was rooting for the wrestlers because they were consistently entertaining. But that last episode, they were just bratty and pretty awful to watch.
Surfers, I wanted them to win, but I also wasnt heartbroken that they didn't. I never wanted Dentists to win. Glad they didn't. As if they really need the money, they seem to live a pretty privileged life, much like their privileged run on the Amazing Race with their non-elimination round (so they cant hate on the sweet scientists really) and their back-up Save pass. It would have been such a boring ending had they won.
Mad Dog
Loser

Postby Kimmi » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:03:57 pm

Mad Dog wrote:
Kimmi wrote:
Mad Dog wrote:Kimmi - I enjoyed you in the game. And congrats to you! I thought you deserved more votes than you got. Again, was surprised you didn't see me as close as I thought we were.

Just saw this. I did feel close to you, just not as close as I did to Tina or Jeff at the time. It wasn't anything against you at all, I just connected with them a bit better. It seriously sucked when you got booted and you were definitely missed. I may have come off kind of callous afterwards, but that's only because I'm a very "pick up the pieces and move on" type of player when things don't go my way. But thanks for the congratulations. It was a bumpy ride, but a fun one. icon_wub

Hi, Kimmi. icon_wub
It seemed a theme that none of you saw me as closely as I saw you (from reading your confessionals), which was a bit of a shock to me. But I was never one for waffly long PMs, so maybe you guys took that as me not being interested? I dont know how you guys kept up with sending huge ass PMs back and forth, let alone to new people on tribes (I really couldnt be bothered because I had nothing to say). But it wasnt me not being interested in you guys! I guess you took it that way though.

I am proud that my original Team Supreme got to the final 3. Thanks for sticking by me on nuMadhesi, Kimmi, when clearly you could have taken the easy route out and did what Tina did. I'm curious if you were angry at Tina for that? I asked the hosts at the time and they were all "no, they're fine", but if I ws in the game, that would have pissed me right off that an ally completely abandoned our plan when we needed them most. It literally made no sense because had she tied it up, Hayden would have come in and voted Carter out as tie break. And even if he didnt, you guys werent any worse off than had it not worked, because it was my neck on the line anyway.

icon_laughing It was a bit exhausting to be honest. I actually preferred your shorter PMs from time to time, just because I could have a conversation without having to say a whole lot. I never took it as you not being interested in me though. Some people don't talk as much, and that's fine. I don't expect to swap mini novels with everyone like I did with Jeff and Tina.

I was irritated with Tina, at the very least. But I got why she did it, even if I didn't agree with it. And I needed her then more than ever so I wasn't going to go off on her or try to turn on her. To be fair, we didn't know the OTHER tribe's ambassador was the tie breaker at the time, although you're right, we wouldn't have been any worse off had it not worked. That was a big reason for why I was willing to let it tie.
Kimmi
Thakali Tribe

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:52:37 pm

Kimmi didn't win? wtf is wrong with you people
Mia Galeotalanza
Host

Postby Caryn » Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:37:17 am

lol @ you assuming Kimmi deserved to win cause GG is a veteran to gaming.

Jeff earned that win. And you have no room to talk since you weren't even her. Bye bye you filthy cunt.
Caryn
Alumni+

Postby Stacey » Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:15:35 am

Caryn wrote:lol @ you assuming Kimmi deserved to win cause GG is a veteran to gaming.

Jeff earned that win. And you have no room to talk since you weren't even her. Bye bye you filthy cunt.

St
Stacey
Jury

Postby Stacey » Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:16:09 am

Stacey wrote:
Caryn wrote:lol @ you assuming Kimmi deserved to win cause GG is a veteran to gaming.

Stop hating on Mia you stupid hag.
Stacey
Jury

Postby Stacey » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:45:14 pm

Hi
Stacey
Jury

Previous

Return to Reunion