Cast Reveal

Re: Cast Reveal

Postby Chad » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:04:45 pm

Caryn wrote:Should I dig into Stacey? I mean, I don't want to hurt the poor girl, she's totally out of her league here.

I don't think a reality check could hurt anything tbh.
Chad
Alumni+

Postby Stacey » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:04:46 pm

Hello negros. Who played Isolated?
Stacey
Jury

Postby Jeff » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:04:54 pm

Debb was great and severely underrated tbh.
Jeff
Thakali Tribe

Postby Angie » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:04:54 pm

also my reddit name is tvxcute lol

my real name is Minah idk why he put it there but hi
Angie
Jury

Postby Stacey » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:05:14 pm

Chad wrote:
Caryn wrote:Should I dig into Stacey? I mean, I don't want to hurt the poor girl, she's totally out of her league here.

I don't think a reality check could hurt anything tbh.

Who are you fatty? Leave me alone before I call @911
Stacey
Jury

Postby John Cochran » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:05:23 pm

Stacey wrote:Hello negros. Who played Isolated?

ME!!

And Keith,
John Cochran
Host

Postby Jeff » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:05:31 pm

I recognize all you people on reddit but none of you will recognize me :)
Jeff
Thakali Tribe

Postby Kimmi » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:05:38 pm

"Disgusting yet hilarious", that sums up Debb perfectly.
Kimmi
Thakali Tribe

Postby Stacey » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:05:39 pm

John Cochran wrote:

ME!!

And Keith,

..... WHO WERE YALL.....?
Stacey
Jury

Postby Jeff Probst » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:05:59 pm

Chris
5th Place - 8th Juror
-Coolest Rebel-

Played by: Justin (Australian Stranded)

Jeff wrote:So you applied for your 4th season after having already played in season 17, bahaha. But luckily enough we were planning on having three returning players and you fit the bill! Kismet really, you fit in so well with this particular group. I think my favorite version of you was in the very beginning of the game when you were under Lisa's thumb and had to scramble together something with Carter and Artis. That was the Chris we knew and loved and I was so excited from that point forward to see how you would play this. Then in the merger you showed up yet again to play hard, thankfully. I loved watching you scramble your way through the late endgame of the merge. I think it was the most fun to watch and I was really glad that we had you in this season for that. Also, thought I would mention the astute observation your old buddy from Costa Rica made about you. When Carter was going to play his idol on you, you made a dumb comment that you had an idol and were playing it on yourself almost causing Carter to not play his idol on you. Chad said he had an idol he was going to play on you then, but you said something stupid during that Tribal Council, he ended up not playing his idol and you went home. Glad you got to right the wrong of Stranded's past by correctly signaling to Carter that you did not in fact have an idol. Also I would say you have finally graduated to All-star Status.

Cochran wrote:Awesome to watch, even though you could tell you were busy. But thats the thing, you didn't NEED to be here 24/7 to get in peoples good graces and do the strategizing. You came in and did what needed to be done and oddly enough the only person to REALLY paint you as a threat was Tina, which I think she was right to do honestly. If you were just a bit more active maybe that could have changed something? I don't know, 5th is amazing anyways and if Angie hadn't given Carter the Idol, you may verry well have been the winner of this game. Sucks to come so close, but good game all the same.

Marissa wrote:HOLY!!! I fucking loved you in this game. You were the ultimate underdog. You had the target on your back from your tribe since day one, had a tough schedule that was not idle for your game and ultimately at the bottom of your tribe since the very get go. Slowly but surely you chipped away to gain peoples trust. Even if with your limited schedule you were able to do enough socially to get people not to target you based on your challenge skills or former Ambassador or Returnee player status. Honestly you kinda remind me of Malcolm as the complete all around player. Socially, Strategically and Challenge wise you are one of the more solid combos. You were extremely self aware and it is was the most evident at your betrayal of the Kirati 4. Without a doubt you were my 2nd favourite player of the game and for the longest time I was predicting at you winning this game. Unfortunately Tina happened, and when Tina happens no one's safe. I'm extremely impressed by your game. You win the Marissy Award's for Best Returning Player and Best Story Arc

Ashley wrote:I really like you! You weren't someone I watched super closely unfortunately, but in the later rounds with you and Carter in particular, it was a marvel to watch!

Holly wrote:I certainly didn't expect to see you make it this far. But all credit to you, you seemed like an interesting player with many layers and thats always fun to watch

Yul wrote:For how to properly use experience in Stranded to your advantage, see Chris. I loved watching you play - it was a mix of under the radar meets puppet master (though admittedly, probably a little too much on the former). I think you fit in nicely with this cast, which is something that you seemed to worry about in the beginning.

Caryn wrote:You were an extremely perceptive player and I think people underestimated you as a real threat to win this thing. Your move to flip on Kirati at the F9 seemed right at the time because it was clear to me (and the other lurkers) that you were at the bottom of the totem pole there. Then you were pretty much forced to work with Carter again after Tina decided to betray her F3 deal with you/Debb and target you. But yeah, very underestimated player, and you knew how to slide through the cracks.
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby John Cochran » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:06:08 pm

Stacey wrote:
John Cochran wrote:

ME!!

And Keith,

..... WHO WERE YALL.....?

Eric icon_ha

And he was Mike
John Cochran
Host

Postby Angie » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:06:13 pm

Jeff wrote:I recognize all you people on reddit but none of you will recognize me :)

plsssssssssssssss tell me

@Hosts open up Pms so jeff can tell me who he is pls
Angie
Jury

Postby Caryn » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:06:25 pm

Rude D from ORGY, I recognize you.

And speaking of ORGY, I'm only inviting a select few of you there, the ones I see potential in.
Caryn
Alumni+

Postby Jeff Probst » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:07:28 pm

Caryn wrote:Rude D from ORGY, I recognize you.

And speaking of ORGY, I'm only inviting a select few of you there, the ones I see potential in.

RGF is where it's at... CARYNNNNN
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Stacey » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:07:29 pm

KEITH is an ugly hoe. He's a stupid bitch because Mike is an idiot.

Sorry for #betraying you though!!..
Stacey
Jury

Postby Stacey » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:08:01 pm

Got the invite you sent me. Thanks hun<3
Stacey
Jury

Postby Debb » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:08:05 pm

this is actually my third time playing debb. i was her in redux australia from survivor fan 429 back in 2008 and finished 6th. then i came back for all stars and got my first win.

and now back to 6th in Stranded. this is by far the worst i have played with her though
Debb
Jury

Postby Lisa » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:08:33 pm

Jeff Probst wrote:

RGF is where it's at... CARYNNNNN

Lisa
Loser

Postby Tina » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:08:40 pm

Chris was great & loved playing the game with you, but all the reasons stated here and my reasons last noight why you couldn't be allowed to get there. But you were seriously awesome!!! icon_chaos
Tina
Thakali Tribe

Postby Jeff Probst » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:08:51 pm

Carter
4th Place - Final Juror
-Football Captain-

Played by: RobbRoy45 (Reddit)

Jeff wrote:I think of everyone, you got the fullest experience and saw the most growth throughout the entire season. You came in and fell into some common n00b tendencies. However, immediately off the bat you emerged as most people's favorite. You were incredibly great socially, you had a foot in all the alliances just by being likable. You kind of coasted for a bit... for a long bit. Too long really... Even as people like Richard, Ramona and Hayden were telling you that Madhesi was plotting against Kirati, and telling you their plans you chose not to act on it. However, I think after the hammer dropped and you realized that you were screwed you finally GOT IT. I could literally see it clicking in your head during a frustrating Tribal Council where I was just asking why no one was stepping up. You finally stood up for yourself, told everyone what was going on, what you needed to do to survive and you completely owned it. That was my favorite moment for you, and one of my favorite moments this season. I think you learned then how to play this game with guts while still being YOU. I think you will most be remembered for your challenge wins and being a huge threat to win the game for being not only likable but deadly. That combined with winning immunity/playing the idol on Chris in the underdog position was epic. Losing out on that final Immunity challenge one spot away from winning the game is a huge honor. I hope if you get to play the game again, you don't rest on a safe alliance, you play the game hard. Explore other options, go with your gut, listen to what others tell you with a discerning ear and ultimately play the game that you played towards the end of Nepal. Great game!

Marissa wrote:You were another interesting person. Your a nice, loyal guy and a complete challenge beast who I think had a serious shot at winning if he won that final immunity challenge. But if I gotta be honest, you were WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY tooo passive for my liking. I respect the fact you were fiercely loyal to Kirati and most specifically Angie but you didn't take enough inititive to make moves (and that doesn't mean continuously pushing the same target over and over again despite people note voting for you). You didn't make any moves to your own benefit. You COULD argue the idol play on Chris, but I think that was more of a missed opportunity from NOT playing the idol on Angie although you knew it was in your best interest. Since everyone was playing by old tribes anyway, it would have been level 3 Kirati and 3 Madhesi. EVEN IF you didn't trust Chris, Tina's enough of a loose cannon you could have probably got her to "flip any ways". Honestly, that's my biggest issue for me for how you played the game. Yes you won immunities and were loyal but I never felt like you were doing whatever it took to WIN. Strategically you came to a point were you HAD to win or you were out. I think you have exponentially grown through the season but you just need to look sometimes at what is going to benefit you by each move instead of just sticking with alliances.

Cochran wrote:I'll start with the bad and then get to the good. I am guilty of it myself, I actually get a lot of shit for it so I think you should also, A lot of people were dodging questions at TC, but you were just so blatantly giving BS answers, it was almost offensive. that soured you for me for a few rounds. Ok, now the good stuff. A lot of people had a good feeling about you pre-game, but I didn't see it, and then you showed up and were easily the most connected within your own tribe. You had the same kind of connections Lisa did but the people who were wary of her were all over you as far as being an ally goes. Once you were safe you started to gain some confidence and just wanted to stick with the plan, but once you got on the bottom you went in as hard as you could which was the carter everyone was tlaking about pre-game. angie leaving set a fire under your ass, which was great to watch. You were a step away from FTC (which you did NOT have the game won in a landslide like everyone was saying), but then you had to leave during that last challenge.. and it's rough stuff. But at least you can claim threat status for being the last juror, and thats always good.

Ashley wrote:The idol play on Chris icon_wub your challenge prowess. That last loss was hard to watch, but cracking under the pressure of a F4 challenge happens to the best of us. I'd love to see you play again!

Holly wrote: Probably one of my favourites and anyone who knows me can understand why. You were a star up until that last challenge! lol

Yul wrote:My initial favorite in the very beginning and still one of the top guys for me leading into the finale. I think that Lisa leaving was the best thing for you, personally, because before that it felt like you were her wingman (even going so far to give her information without needing to). Once she was gone and you broke out from that shadow, you really came out swinging. The ridiculous amounts of immunity wins (4, if anyone was wondering) helped a lot too.

Caryn wrote:Your transformation in this game was fucking amazing. You went from sweet, loyal & innocent Carter to badass, reckless, underdog Carter after Angie was voted off and it couldn't have come at a better time, because sweet, loyal & innocent Carter sucked. You were pretty much the center of attention the last 3 rounds and the way you played the game and your underdog status definitely earned your placement as an All-Star IMO.
Jeff Probst
Host

PreviousNext

Return to Reunion