Cast Reveal

Re: Cast Reveal

Postby Debb » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:34:54 pm

Caryn wrote:I would just like to congratulate the following people for making their ID fucking obvious:

Lisa
Kimmi
Keith
Stacey

i have no idea who anyone is. except maybe keith.
Debb
Jury

Postby Stacey » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:34:58 pm

Hi lisa
Stacey
Jury

Postby Jeff » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:35:06 pm

it's the midas touch
Jeff
Thakali Tribe

Postby Denise » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:35:08 pm

Angie wrote:I'm scared lol

truth...
Denise
Jury

Postby Jeff Probst » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:35:12 pm

Mad Dog
16th Place - 6th Out
-Best Tan-

Played by: Dawn (Australian Stranded)

Jeff wrote:Awe Mad Dog. This was another sad one... Unfortunately the first victim of Tina's tie-shy rampage. For me, I think we were just starting to see what you could do. You were in a pretty good position, i think ultimately you didn't play aggressively enough, which is probably the same criticism I would give most of this season. It's hard to tell though because your vote was very close and you were playing well, so it's not really a fair assessment. Still, what i had hoped was for you to own the season and I feel we were robbed of that. Maybe if you get the chance to play again, some more OTT ownage would be appreciated? Try it, I think it would suit Mad Dog well.

Cochran wrote:You were gone too soon, but you going home started Tina's "Reign" of the season. I expected more confrontation from you, and I feel like we definitely would have seen that if you had made your way too the merge, because before that you were in a good spot so there was no need for it. I mean, you couldn't have predicted that your ally would throw a vote just to insure you leave, so you did what you could, and again, sucks to see you leave when you did icon_sad

Marissa wrote:You don't know how heartbroken I was to see you gone. I thought you were going to be someone to watch out for to go FAR in this game (in fact most of Madhesi I thought had potiential with the exception of PB and Keith). From the moment you called Papa Bear out on his bullshit in your confessional the very first eppisode I thought you wer going to be someone to watch out for. Unfortunately you got majorly screwed by the SWAP and ended up with Tina on your side and 4 Kirati as your oposition. As the case with a couple other pre-merge players I felt you were gone WAY TO SOON.

Ashley wrote:This was so tragic - a first sign that Tina was really not going to be sticking to the plan. Your loss was really sad, especially with the boots that came after - I absolutely ADORED you the whole time you were playing, and your presence in the post-game lounge has been amazing.

Holly wrote:Such a sad loss. I think everyone was upset when it happened but sometimes things happen for a reason? I don't really know.

Yul wrote:The worst part of a twist is seeing the otherwise good players get eliminated for things they can't control. Though it's hard to argue that your exit didn't help Tina (who was indirectly responsible for it) who made it all the way to the finals. Your choices in allies are impeccable too, given how well Madhesi as a unit did after you left. Also, you were a great addition to the behind the scenes cast.

Caryn wrote:You were alright, I guess.
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Lisa » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:35:30 pm

Stacey wrote:Hi lisa

Hi Stacey. icon_smile
Lisa
Loser

Postby Chad » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:35:34 pm

He doesn't have twin daughters either. He's like in college or something. icon_lol
Chad
Alumni+

Postby Stacey » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:35:42 pm

Oh yeah I made a thread about my past identity and got yelled at by the hosts cuz i'm fab!
Stacey
Jury

Postby Angie » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:36:01 pm

Denise wrote:

truth...

It's okay, I'll always love u Denise
Angie
Jury

Postby Kimmi » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:36:19 pm

Debb wrote:
Caryn wrote:I would just like to congratulate the following people for making their ID fucking obvious:

Lisa
Kimmi
Keith
Stacey

i have no idea who anyone is. except maybe keith.

I'm pretty sure I know who Lisa is
Kimmi
Thakali Tribe

Postby Stacey » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:36:20 pm

Lisa wrote:

Hi Stacey. icon_smile

You're not fat and you're pretty! icon_mml
Stacey
Jury

Postby Jeff » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:36:37 pm

Mad Dog :'(
Jeff
Thakali Tribe

Postby Lisa » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:36:41 pm

Stacey wrote:Oh yeah I made a thread about my past identity and got yelled at by the hosts cuz i'm fab!

I had the exact same thing, and Mia shut me up icon_lol
Lisa
Loser

Postby Jeff Probst » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:36:52 pm

Lisa
15th Place - 7th Out
-Most Likely to Succeed-

Played by: Voltage (RealityGameForums)

Jeff wrote:I gave Papa Bear tons of praise for his baboonery™, but I think I would be remiss if I didn't mention the ying to his yang. You were the antithesys of Papa Bear, yet still just as domineering. I loved your storyline in the beginning and I think i speak for everyone when I say you were THE frontrunner for the pre-merge of Nepal. Clearly you were going to crash and burn because no one can be that dominant, that strategic and that divisive without getting an early ouster. I was hoping you would be the exception, but alas you were a victim of your own hubris. I think the early merged was defined completely by you and Papa Bear. Your feud was legendary. I loved watching just how vigorously you attacked his character and spread the message of his insanity throughout all three tribes. it was as if it was your calling in life to make sure everyone on all three tribes knew, the second you became Ambassador, that Papa Bear was a cancer. Of course, that just put a huge target on your back and ultimately led to your demise the second Papa Bear had left, but it was still glorious. I loved how you would make casual enemies out of Artis and Chris, who seemingly did nothing to you. I think you were a bad ass boss bitch and I would have LOVED to see you preferably have an epic early merge boot, but this is just as well. I don't think you have to worry because sooner or later we will be seeing you again in Stranded.

Cochran wrote:As amazing as it was to see you have an epic downfall, it needed to be later on in the game because this season needed more of you. You were strong out of the gate, and you pretty much did what Papa bear did, but WELL and without being outwardly evil about it. You definitely defined the premerge (Along with Pbear), and I'm about 100% positive Jeff will have you back at some point.

Also, was great to finally get to see you play icon_smile

Marissa wrote:Ugh. I was rooting for you sooooo hard from the word go. I really really wanted you to do well. No lie. In the first few rounds you were shaping up as a power play and were in such a great position that without a doubt I saw you doing well. Then everything fell apart between you and Jeff and you were blindsided. You made such a rookie mistake by telling Jeff to target Debb & Keith back to back DESPITE them being his original tribe mates. The issue with that was there was no upside for Jeff, ESPECIALLY after Mad Dog just got voted out from the other side. It was a giant oversight on your part. Regardless though your rise and fall was something else to watch. You were gone way to soon.

Ashley wrote:I forgot who you were, I never remember who anyone is. You started off so well, but started treating the underlings poorly and they... revolted :P Sad to see you out pre-merge but it was pretty entertaining watching your fall icon_wub

Holly wrote:One word. Epic.

Yul wrote:I loved this season, but a big bummer in it was seeing big OTT strategy players like you get ousted pre-maturely. I'll admit I was pretty psyched when you did leave - not because I don't like you, but just because I was itching to see that big power move happen. But when it did happen, something was missing from the game that we needed from you. You were not only active and strategic, but you were also very human - you had real doubts and fears that you portrayed well in your confessionals, as well as realistic flaws (I remember enjoying your little fit about how everyone was happy about 2nd place in a challenge and you were the 'debbie downer'). Also, along with Jenna and Mad Dog, you three really livened up the behind the scenes world.

Caryn wrote:I was not a fan of you, because you had a arrogance to you that was very unwarranted. You thought you had this in the bag, and were already thinking about the merge when there was still a good 3-4 rounds before we got there. And that's what made your blindside all the more beautiful, because you didn't even see it coming.
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Debb » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:37:00 pm

no one ever guesses me and plus i havent played in over a year so i think my secret is safe
Debb
Jury

Postby Kimmi » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:37:09 pm

Lisa wrote:
Stacey wrote:Oh yeah I made a thread about my past identity and got yelled at by the hosts cuz i'm fab!

ditto
Kimmi
Thakali Tribe

Postby Lisa » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:37:09 pm

Stacey wrote:
Lisa wrote:

Hi Stacey. icon_smile

You're not fat and you're pretty! icon_mml

Aww, I'm glad we could bury the hatchet! Please be someone cool.
Lisa
Loser

Postby Stacey » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:37:28 pm

Lisa wrote:

They threatened to expel me !! I was scared tbh *eyes emoji*
Stacey
Jury

Postby Denise » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:37:30 pm

Angie wrote:
Denise wrote:

truth...

It's okay, I'll always love u Denise

My favorite concubine icon_wub icon_wub