Stacey
Jury

Re: Cast Reveal

Postby Jeff Probst » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:39:07 pm

Keith
14th Place - Ejected
-Most Forgettable-

Played by: Glurrrp (RealityGameForums)

Jeff wrote:I've never been more eager to remove someone from the game. Mostly because it was insulting just how bad you were in this. You had such promise going in, I still think you have a lot of promise, but to tank it so badly? WTF dude... If you knew you couldn't at least be here all the time, at least give us SOMETHING, do SOMETHING... but nothing. You were really about to just UTR it through the entire game as an invisible final 3 goat Ahuh... not in stranded... You can't just not show up and expect to still have a spot because some people would rather an easy INV win #ainthappeninpadnah

Cochran wrote:Really dissapointed bud. Don't sign up for games you can't play.

Marissa wrote:I was expecting more from you. I'm not going to you. Ummm...you showed up sometimes. You didn't really get involved in conversation with the tribe then you completely disappeared. Your best moment was when you called out Papa Bear. But you were mostly inactive....so no gold stars for you.

Holly wrote:You sucked.

Yul wrote:I don't agree with my fellow hosts in your gameplay. I think given your work situation, you did a great job. The highlight was your tribal council fight with Papa Bear.

Caryn wrote:I can't stress this enough, but I'm PISSED THE FUCK OFF that you weren't removed from the game much sooner. You only showed up once every round and asked who to vote for and then pre-voted and left. You were technically an inactive, so to see you make it all the way to the F14 while Papa Bear left early was disgusting IMO.
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Chad » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:39:14 pm

O hai Voltage. icon_lol
Chad
Alumni+

Postby Tina » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:39:49 pm

Ohhh, noooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Dawn icon_sad

Why did it have to be you???? I feel a million times worse now. I'm crying IRL now.
Tina
Thakali Tribe

Postby Debb » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:39:57 pm

totally thought keith was gnarls
Debb
Jury

Postby Lisa » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:40:03 pm

lol gLurrp sucking just as much in this game icon_lol
Lisa
Loser

Postby Angie » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:40:06 pm

Oh, holy shit. I actually recognize someone here from reddit lol. Hi Jenna.
Angie
Jury

Postby Chad » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:41:00 pm

Debb wrote:totally thought keith was gnarls

Gnarls was Greg in Costa Rica.
Chad
Alumni+

Postby Jeff Probst » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:41:05 pm

Artis
13th Place - 9th Out
-Biggest Brainiac-

Played by: NasalJack (Reddit)

Jeff wrote:I love Artis. There I said it. I actually was kind of hoping you would make the merge instead of Stacey. Don't get me wrong, I love my Staceyqueen, but you were SO GOOD. You were just starting to come out of your shell and really fuck shit up ahead of your ouster. I mean that was some Ramona-grade scrambling going on. I would have LOVED to see that Artis in a merge situation. I think we were robbed of that. I think you'll probably get a second chance some day if you're down for it. I think you have more to offer for sure. Good game!

Cochran wrote:You were gone way too early. I was rooting from you since casting was finalized, and you did not disappoint at all. You really have a head for the game, and I liked how you went through your decisions analytically. I picked you as the winner in my pre-game things, and I really think if you got past that vote you would have been a top contender. Your main issue that last round was that you saw down one path and weren't able to change your mind, even if it were to save your skin. But, hey it was your first run and you were great, I hope you continue playing because I KNOW there will be some success from you.

Marissa wrote:Man you were one interesting character. I could not follow your strategy at some points but you were defiantly entertaining to watch. I was immediately drawn to you with your relationship with Carter the first 48 hours. I thought you two would be a pair to watch out for, and then ya'll started drifting apart. What I did love about you was you were always about doing what's best for your game. I dunno if it was due to the fact you were traded but you were not afraid to mix things up a bit and vote out your allies. Although targetting Angie, DID lead to your downfall, it was entertaining to watch someone go out and play for themselves instead of blindly following the original tribes. Like Lisa and Mad Dog, You were gone WAAAAAY too soon as I feel you would have brought alot more interest in the merge. I really enjoyed you in the game, you win the Marissy Award for Most Potiential. As knowing this is your first game, I feel you could do well in the future. icon_yes

Holly wrote:I wasn't quite convinced by you, unlike others I wasn't tipping you for merge. But you were looking pretty good for a while there. Promising signs.

Yul wrote:Your exit was confusing to me. I guess it ultimately came down to the fact that you couldn't show up that night and your pre-vote screwed you out of a chance to stay in. I wish you had made merge - you really doing a great UTR game. Only those of us watching behind the scenes can appreciate how well you were playing.

Caryn wrote:Are you a robot? I swear to god you are a robot, because you seem to always be calculating in your head. Your idea to vote out Angie in your boot round to make Kirati seem less threatening in the merge is probably one of the most oddest plans I've ever heard formulated in an ORG, and I don't think I've ever seen anything quite like that before. And I really felt bad for you cause you were voted out because your tribe is fucking retarded and didn't realize the ambassador from the other tribe is the one breaks the tribe, so it was disappointing to see you go out like that.
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Caryn » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:41:11 pm

gLurrrp should never be casted in a game ever again.
Caryn
Alumni+

Postby Jeff Probst » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:41:27 pm

Chad wrote:
Debb wrote:totally thought keith was gnarls

Gnarls was Greg in Costa Rica.

Gregg is a legend. Keith is a disgrace.
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Stacey » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:41:43 pm

ME NEXT BINCHES do you love it???
Stacey
Jury

Postby Lisa » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:42:20 pm

Caryn wrote:gLurrrp should never be casted in a game ever again.

Would you believe he actually made the Final 3 in something?
Lisa
Loser

Postby John Cochran » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:42:36 pm

Lisa wrote:

CLAY WAS A STAR
John Cochran
Host

Postby Kimmi » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:42:47 pm

Lisa wrote:

Was it as a goat?
Kimmi
Thakali Tribe

Postby Jeff Probst » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:43:10 pm

Stacey
12th Place - 1st Juror
-Skinniest-

Played by: Alex (RealityGameForums)

Jeff wrote:QUEEN. THANK GOD you were in this season because I think the merge would've truly been boring as shit had you not been there. I mean, you were only there for like 2 days, but they were an amazing two days. I really thought you were about to pull it off too. I mean you had a miraculous come back out of the Madhesi debacle, and here you were in the middle. I don't know where the "stacey is untrustworthy" stuff came from, I think it was completely unwarranted. In fact, I think the joke of all jokes is that it started with TINA, the least trustworthy and least decisive person in the freaking game. I think you are a star, an amazing personality and most of all not a terrible player. Everyone built you up to be this huge wildcard, I actually think you're a lot smarter than anyone gives you credit for. Slay gurl, you were amazing. Don't let these fats get you down. <3

Cochran wrote:YATH BINCH. I know when we played together in isolated you though I was really fat but I just want to let you know I know you are skinny. No matter what the fats say you'll be skinny and they'll be fat.

But seriously you were great to watch, you started a ton of shit and had it together strategically in a game you knew NOTHING about. I mean, you are going up against superfans and people that want to apply for the show in some of these people, so much respect. You always could tell someone straight up how you felt, even if it was just calling you fat, and this season needed more of you.

Marissa wrote:YAASSS BINCH!!! Fucking loved you. I don't give two shits what anyone else thinks you were so the opposite of boring and gave me sOOO MUCH LIFE. Literally after you left a small part of the spirt in this game died for me because you were so god damn entertaining. I was praying you were going to make through the Final 12 votes, but your fellow Rai members were not doing you ANY FAVORS by trying to get Madhesi to target Tina (logic people, why would three members of an original tribe turn on one of there own to join with 4 members of another tribe?). Regardless although I don't understand the whole Skinny/Fat thing. You were a complete entertainment from beginning to end and always on the top tier of my favorites. Now I do think your social skills needs a bit of work. I've seen you play twice and you seem to lack of establishing connections with other individuals. I love you and want to see you do well in the future so I think you need to think about drawing more of a connection and establishing more clear alliances. Either way you were a complete star this season. You win the award Biggest Personality of the Season. Love you Binch. WERRRK

Ashley wrote:YATH BINCH YATHHH so happy with how you did, Stacey - though your voting based on fatness was kind of silly. Keep being flawless icon_wub

Holly wrote: Just read the other host comments. Says it all. icon_laughing

Yul wrote:I don't really like you. I don't KNOW you, so I can't comment in detail, but who you portrayed in (and after) the game really rubbed me the wrong way. That aside, you did pretty well for someone who hasn't seen or played Survivor before, so I'm impressed on how far you made it. Though one could argue that you made it that far specifically because you weren't threatening.

Caryn wrote:I don't like you. In fact I loathe you. Your shtick or whatever the fuck you want to call it is not cute, not funny, not clever, it's just plain pathetic. You pretty much made this game boring because everyone was trying to get you out so the longer you stayed, the less unpredictable it became. So fuck you.
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Chad » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:43:20 pm

Lisa wrote:

As the most obvious goat in the game alol.
Chad
Alumni+

Postby Lisa » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:43:33 pm

Kimmi wrote:
Lisa wrote:

Was it as a goat?

Let's just say he really did an excellent job at playing Clay.
Lisa
Loser

Postby Angie » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:44:13 pm

@Everyone who said they hated Stacey, even if you hate me, I love you just for that <3
Angie
Jury

PreviousNext

Return to Reunion