Cast Reveal

Re: Cast Reveal

Postby Jeff Probst » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:44:18 pm

Are you bitches seriously talking about Keith and his gaming history? Move on... there are serious players to talk about.
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Caryn » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:44:38 pm

lol @ me being the only one who hates Stacey
Caryn
Alumni+

Postby Chris » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:44:58 pm

Artis :(

I had no idea this was your first game! You were great.
Chris
Jury

Postby Jeff Probst » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:45:00 pm

Caryn wrote:lol @ me being the only one who hates Stacey

And Yul, that's like 1/3. She's polarizing <3
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Debb » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:45:02 pm

keith was a stud
Debb
Jury

Postby Chad » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:45:37 pm

Excuse me?
Chad
Alumni+

Postby Tina » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:45:46 pm

Ahh Stacey. <3

Stay thin!
Tina
Thakali Tribe

Postby Lisa » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:46:16 pm

Actually though, I'm curious about Ramona.
Lisa
Loser

Postby Jeff Probst » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:46:20 pm

Ramona
11th Place - 2nd Juror
-Angriest Black Female-

Played by: IdolsBlow (SurvivorSucks)

Jeff wrote:You were an unexpected star this season. I began the season casting you on a whim. I, of course, grilled everyone and went through 40 applicants so it's not like we didn't think you were good. We just thought you would be a more quiet and reserved strategist. You ended up taking the reigns early on and leading your tribe and I loved that. I really liked that side of you and I think we lost a lot of it in the pre-merge shuffle. Luckily, you emerged again unfortunately in the minority at the merge. I think though, that was my favorite Ramona. That righteous attack with Jeff in PMs gave me LIFE. You were so hilarious and on point in defending your girl Stacey. I was loving it. I think you were a good strategist and I think you finally found your voice at the very end of your game. It was probably stupid at that point to make such a big fuss, but I loved it and I think it was better to go out kicking and screaming than to go out with a whimper like so many others this season. I think you made a name for yourself with that and you were a big part of the season. i would love to see more of you. I think a lot of people, who were rooting for Jeff, will be put off by your jury hatred of him, but I think it's kinda cute. Like, your big storyline was your feud with Jeff and I think it was obvious and fitting that you hated him so vehemently on the jury. Nothing whets my whistle more than a Stranded feud and you and Jeff provided me that in spades. Private PM fights are the best because they are so pure and real, there's no ulterior motive there, no show, that was how you really felt and it was awesome seeing it play out. I hope if you get a second chance you'll throw caution to the wind more often. Realize that you don't need to be so reserved, you can show your emotions and you can take big risks and make big moves because it's fun and remember how good it felt going out speaking your mind and not holding it in.

Cochran wrote:You were the STAR of Rai in the early days, you had that tribe by the balls, and at the time I think all of the guys in your alliance would have voted off the other before they would have went for you. You fizzled down for a bit come swap, but you were in a good spot so you didn't need to be in the front of things. When the merge came, you went all OTT crazy on Jeff which was amazing to watch. It probably brought your boot a little sooner than it could have been but it was really entertaining, and I wish you would have exploded a bit more at your last TC. but anyways, you were entertaining to watch.

Your time as a juror was a little gross in my opinion because you really were hard on Jeff the whole time in there, and in your question. But you know what, he did give you the reason to be with saying he didn't need your vote, and you weren't trying to force your beliefs of him down anyone's throat so I guess I can respect it a bit. But yeah, you were entertaining the whole way through, thanks for playing.

Marissa wrote:First off, damn Ramona, you went OFFFFFFF after Stacey's boot. Fiesty Ramona was giving me soo much life, I wish we saw her more in this game. You started of decently as an ambassador, although I always felt you didn't fully utilize your powers to the best of your ability, and were in such a controlling position of Rai. I was really looking foreward to seeing what you were going to do in a Merge, not going to lie. AND THEN, you started believing Old Madhesi would be down to target Tina for the first Merge Boot and completely lost your mind when that didn't happen. I hate to say it but it was a bit hypocritical to put soo much blame on them for wanting to stay four strong, when you were trying to stay four strong with Rai. It would have been a million times smarter to target a Kirati 4 then Tina. As entertaining as it was to see you go off, you have to see the flaw in your thinking. Regardless though, you were really entertaining to watch and I look foreward to hopefully watching you play again in the future. I know I want to see it.

Ashley wrote:You were fascinating, a force on Rai! I enjoyed watching you and hope to see you play again!

Holly wrote:There's always a few people who exceed expectations each season and you were definitely one of them. It was a delight to watch you take charge like you did.

Yul wrote:I'm still not sure how to really percieve your move with the whole switching Stacey with Artis. After I thought about it, it did make sense - if Papa Bear was going to take Stacey anyway, I could see wanting to have her leave on YOUR terms. Regardless of that move being good or not, you played a solid game afterwards.

Caryn wrote:*cracks knuckles* I've been waiting for this moment for weeks now. See, it amazes me, that on a season with Tina & Stacey, you STILL manage to be the worst contestant of the game. The fact that you were pissed off that Jeff/Debb decided to go with Kimmi/Tina over you/Rich/Hayden is complete delusion on your part. See, I don't know if you noticed, but TINA & KIMMI WERE ON ORIGINAL MADHESI. WHY THE FUCK WOULD JEFF & DEBB TURN ON ONE OF THEIR OWN? WHY WOULD YOU THINK THEY WOULD DO THAT? That's just retarded. Why would Jeff/Debb turn on their original friends for people they just met like 3 rounds ago? I don't understand why your mentally fucked up brain would believe that. And to call Jeff "pathetic" for turning on you like that is funny, because in case you haven't noticed, JEFF IS THE MOTHERFUCKING WINNER BITCH. HE'S THE MOTHERFUCKING WINNER. So sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up you useless sack of shit.
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Caryn » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:46:34 pm

Ramona is not going to like me after this.
Caryn
Alumni+

Postby Stacey » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:47:33 pm

Lmao caryn sounds poor . you really think i care about what you and your cheap ass 49 cent hair extensions have to say? Lmao lose some weight then come talk to me, ugly animal. <3?
Stacey
Jury

Postby Lisa » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:47:38 pm

And I have no clue who Ramona is. Great .
Lisa
Loser

Postby Stacey » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:48:08 pm

Tina wrote:Ahh Stacey. <3

Stay thin!

<3 I VOTED FOR YOU BECAUSE U CALLED URSELF FAT ILY
Stacey
Jury

Postby Debb » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:48:29 pm

lol who is caryn?
Debb
Jury

Postby Stacey » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:48:52 pm

Jeff Probst wrote:

And Yul, that's like 1/3. She's polarizing <3

Lmao Jeff is awesome. Caryn I'm sorry ur ugly and depressed
Stacey
Jury

Postby Chris » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:49:00 pm

Is this the same Caryn from my season who was so irrelevant she was the default merge boot? <3 The one who sold me out in her voting message?
Chris
Jury

Postby Caryn » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:49:18 pm

Debb wrote:lol who is caryn?

I'm your best nightmare.
Caryn
Alumni+

Postby Jeff » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:49:52 pm

tbh I quite liked Ramona until she called me a stain then I was confused about my feelings. the apology was legit even if it was riddled with ulterior motives
Jeff
Thakali Tribe

Postby Denise » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:50:24 pm

Jesus christ, this is brutal but so damn entertaining.
Denise
Jury

Postby Jeff Probst » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:50:29 pm

love me some mona <3
Jeff Probst
Host

PreviousNext

Return to Reunion