Cast Reveal

Re: Cast Reveal

Postby Stacey » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:50:30 pm

Angie wrote:@Everyone who said they hated Stacey, even if you hate me, I love you just for that <3

Lmao hater. Too bad almost everyone except ugly caryn loves me. And yolk quon or whatever the fuck his name is
Stacey
Jury

Postby Tina » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:50:37 pm

Stacey wrote:
Tina wrote:Ahh Stacey. <3

Stay thin!

<3 I VOTED FOR YOU BECAUSE U CALLED URSELF FAT ILY

Aye, saw that. TY!!! icon_smile

The fattest bitch ever there was!!! lol

Truly, we were the thick and the thin of the season! icon_ha
Tina
Thakali Tribe

Postby Jeff Probst » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:50:41 pm

Denise wrote:Jesus christ, this is brutal but so damn entertaining.

Gurl, you just described Stranded.
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Jeff Probst » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:51:16 pm

Hayden
10th Place - 3rd Juror
-Most Bangable-

Played by: uSuck (SurvivorSucks)

Jeff wrote:Haytrain, you did it! You made the merge, the jury and you were a lovable star this season!! Im so happy for you. I'm pissed beyond belief that your underdog comeback story didn't happen and instead you were booted by your own ally no-less, but at the same time, it was okay. You were still far into the game, you were still likable and you didn't do anything wrong! It's not like we can point a finger and say "ah, how could you do such a stupid thing!" You were just a victim of circumstance. You know I love you more than I should, and I think it was really satisfying to see you get as far as you deserved to last season. Happy for you and I hope you had fun!

Cochran wrote:Hayden! Congrats on improving your placement once again! Obviously you were loved by the hosts, same as in portugal, and it sucks that you left when you did. Just like Jeff said, you didn't really do too much wrong, just kinda got the shit end of the stick, which LOL has happened to you every time you've played stranded. Anyways, glad you finally hit the jury bud.

Marissa wrote:Hayden.Boo! <3 You made me soo proud to be from your season. I didn't realize how FIESTY you were since all I saw was nice Hayden from the first two days on Bracari (man our tribe sucked). You were honestly a great character to watch and made things really entertaining for me. Your confessional was one of my favorites just because you had soo much life and energy for this game it was soooooo fun to watch. Honestly, I'd love to see you play again but with a better tribe because i think there is soo much more you have to offer that we didn't see because you were stuck lumped in with Old Rai. I wish you and Richard worked together to figure something out instead of targeting each other.

Ashley wrote:HEYBOO YASSSS you made the merge this time icon_yahoo icon_wub So happy for you, you did amazing!

Holly wrote:Never saw Portugal but after this I think I need to go back and read through the story of Hayden! You were so much fun and brought so much to this both in and out. I'm sure this won't be your last run through a Stranded season.

Yul wrote:I loved the Rai pagonging. Not because you guys were pagonged, but because it wasn't really meant to be one. After Ramona left, you weren't supposed to leave. There was a lot more going on then just 'let's take out the Rai guys.' You did a great job as a returning player - you should be proud, really. You had good friendships across the whole game and you went out fighting.

Caryn wrote:By far the most boring juror. You just followed Rich's orders the entire game. I expected more from you.
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Stacey » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:51:32 pm

IM LIVING FOR TINA RIGHT NOW!!! SLAY ME KWEEN'T!!'
Stacey
Jury

Postby Denise » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:51:47 pm

Jeff Probst wrote:
Denise wrote:Jesus christ, this is brutal but so damn entertaining.

Gurl, you just described Stranded.

And what you desperately wanted every TC to be. So transparent, Probst! I loved it, though.
Denise
Jury

Postby Caryn » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:51:48 pm

Chris wrote:Is this the same Caryn from my season who was so irrelevant she was the default merge boot? <3 The one who sold me out in her voting message?

That was a long ass time ago. I returned in Portugal and was a boss bitch.
Caryn
Alumni+

Postby Stacey » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:53:10 pm

I want to know why Caryn wants to be me so bad? Also why is Angie fat?
Stacey
Jury

Postby Lisa » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:53:26 pm

I called him Haydumb in my confessional despite not knowing anything about him :P
Lisa
Loser

Postby Jeff Probst » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:53:49 pm

Denise
9th Place - 4th Juror
-Best Friend-

Played by: Lor (Reddit)

Jeff wrote:Denise! I really think you enjoyed this season? For me, you were an early favorite coming into this. I expected big things. You delivered! You weren't quite the biggest "star" or personality this season, but you definitely put your stamp on it. Early on I loved your alliance with Angie and Lisa, but I think for me, my favorite Denise was the one who was on the outs in new-Kirati. When you had to really fight for your life and defend yourself against Keith, THAT Was the Denise I really loved and wanted to see 24/7. I think had you played that hard and emotionally throughout the entire game you would have won and probably enjoyed your time more. It does take some prior getting-used to before you learn that and I hope that you have learned! I think we are going to see some great things from you in future games and I really enjoyed what you brought to Stranded. Glad you got the full experience!

Cochran wrote:I liked you a lot throughout the game, and you definitely came into your own come merge. Getting Richard on your side, and pretty much in your POCKET at that point really put the ball in your court, but people saw you as gaining a lot of power and that is why they had to shoot you down. I think you got a little bit of flack in the early game for being a little bland, but I always had a TON to read when it came to your confessional, which helped put me in your had, so I appreciate that. I loved scrambling Denise, as did everyone else, and you were fun to watch near the end there.

Marissa wrote:THe first victim of the Kirati 4 and probabbly the one that had the most impact. I enjoyed you from the beginning of this game. I thought you had potiential to be a real key player in this game. You were actually the stand out of your original 3 Kirati women alliance and ultimately I saw you going the farthest. I think you being the first elimination marked the end of Kirati's chances of having two or more members in the finale. I felt you and Chris where more likely to make a move and do more damage where Carter and Angie where always blindly loyal and not really playing for their own game. I think your alliances trust in Tina and the fact you guys waited WAAAAY tooo long to make a move was really was your own undoing. Regardless, I would love to see you play again sometime to see how things would differ for you.

Holly wrote:I thought you did great! I was almost going to tip you for a finals spot but then things started looking dark. It's a real shame you left when you did because things may have been so much different with you still around.

Yul wrote: I didn't really get a feel for your gameplay. You kind of felt like a follower to me (which isn't a bad thing, especially when it gets you 9th place). It could have been me not paying attention to you like I should have been, but you seemed to get outshined quite a bit in the social and strategic elements of the game. I'll say that I was pretty surprised when you left - it felt like of all the people that could/should have targeted, why you?

Caryn wrote:You literally left at the worse possible time, because you were just starting to turn into the HBIC of the game. You managing to get Richard to flip at the F10 vote is still one of the more underrated moves in this game and something you deserve more credit for.
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Hayden » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:54:14 pm

thanks guys!!! icon_wub icon_wub

and suck it Caryn! I finally beat your placement! ha! icon_lol
Hayden
Jury

Postby Angie » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:54:17 pm

Stacey wrote:I want to know why Caryn wants to be me so bad? Also why is Angie fat?

Biology
Angie
Jury

Postby Stacey » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:54:34 pm

Hayden wrote:thanks guys!!! icon_wub icon_wub

and suck it Caryn! I finally beat your placement! ha! icon_lol

Hi hayden!!!
Stacey
Jury

Postby Angie » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:54:58 pm

immediately looks up Denise on reddit ayyyy girl (boy?)
Angie
Jury

Postby Chris » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:54:59 pm

Denise getting Richard to flip was a winner's move tbh and she deserves more credit <3.
Chris
Jury

Postby Ramona » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:55:35 pm

Caryn that was so cute mocking my beautiful speech <3
Ramona
Jury

Postby Jeff Probst » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:55:56 pm

I thought Denise was going to win most of the season...
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Jeff » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:56:02 pm

Chris wrote:Denise getting Richard to flip was a winner's move tbh and she deserves more credit <3.

agreed
Jeff
Thakali Tribe

Postby Stacey » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:56:16 pm

Jeff Probst wrote:I thought Denise was going to win most of the season...

You mean after I was casted a way?
Stacey
Jury

Postby Tina » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:56:18 pm

Chris wrote:Denise getting Richard to flip was a winner's move tbh and she deserves more credit <3.

..and one of the reasons why we both wanted Denise gone quick smart.

Kudos, Denise. icon_smile
Tina
Thakali Tribe

PreviousNext

Return to Reunion