Cast Reveal

Cast Reveal

Postby Jeff Probst » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:21:55 pm

Come on in everyone, the moment you've all been waiting for, Let's get a look at who you've been playing against as well as getting our opinions on your games!
Jeff Probst
Host

Re: Cast Reveal

Postby Lisa » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:22:15 pm

No, this thread :P
Lisa
Loser

Postby Caryn » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:22:40 pm

I would just like to congratulate the following people for making their ID fucking obvious:

Lisa
Kimmi
Keith
Stacey
Caryn
Alumni+

Postby Jeff Probst » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:23:44 pm

BB
21st Place - 1st out
-Most Likely to Need a Bib-

Played by: Spooky (Reddit)

Jeff wrote:BB... you gave us exactly what we expected and needed from you and that's insanity. You were a cooky first boot and ultimately that's what we were hoping for! Thanks!

Cochran wrote:Star of the season

Marissa wrote:-Insert Generic Thanks For Playing Here- Love Marissy Elliott

Holly wrote:First boots are often more memorable than other pre-merge contestants...

Yul wrote: You did what I think was expected of you and that was to show up, be silly, and get voted out. You had the entertainment factor but that was about it.

Caryn wrote:YOU WERE SO USELESS I WANT TO SHOVE YOU IN MY V***** AND DROWN YOU IN MY P**** JUICES.
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Lisa » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:23:59 pm

Caryn wrote:I would just like to congratulate the following people for making their ID fucking obvious:

Lisa
Kimmi
Keith
Stacey

Where would we be without Caryn, our shining beacon of hope,?
Lisa
Loser

Postby Jeff Probst » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:24:34 pm

Jenna
20th Place - 2nd Out
-Cheer Captain-

Played by: LemmyLime (Reddit)

Jeff wrote:Jenna, you were so fabulous. You definitely delivered, there's no doubt about that. Gone too soon for sure. Luckily for us, though, you were there to keep us company as we watched this season and you definitely get the best lurker of the season award. That alone made me wish I had seen more of you. You certainly lived up to your cheerleader reputation and I have no doubt that you will one day make a name for yourself in Stranded. Thanks for your dedication despite being the second boot!!! Love you!!

Cochran wrote:I can tell from your LL time if you have more time in the game to get your footing you would have been a fun one to watch. Thanks for sticking around and enjoying the season with us.

Marissa wrote:Ugh, I wish you weren't on the disaster that was on Rai because although I don't think you would have become a major player you were certainly quite the active person and just full of energy. You honestly brought sooo much life to the loser lounge that I hope we get to see more from you in the future.

Ashley wrote:You were amazing icon_cry so positive and bubbly and I loved your team spirit! Gone too soon </3 You were a treasure interacting with the lurkers, I need to see you play more!

Holly wrote:If only... What could have happened with you in the game for longer. *sigh*

Yul wrote:You definitely left before your time. Your participation in the alumni forum definitely sparked life into the 'behind the scenes' stuff and we all appreciated it. You didn't do anything wrong, game-wise, except perhaps look slightly more intimidating then Stacey. The alliance that took you out formed way too fast for you to do anything about it.

Caryn wrote:YOU WERE BORING.
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Caryn » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:24:59 pm

Woah.

Since when did Stranded go PG?
Caryn
Alumni+

Postby Jeff Probst » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:25:56 pm

Caryn wrote:Woah.

Since when did Stranded go PG?

icon_lol
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Chris » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:26:19 pm

Lisa <3
Chris
Jury

Postby Jeff Probst » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:26:25 pm

Zane
19th Place - Quit
-Most Likely to Live in a Trailer-

Played by: Jaison (Australian Stranded)

Jeff wrote:Well, I definitely thought going into this season that you would be a breakout star. I'm not quite sure what happened, something to do with personal family matters I believe. It's a shame really because I think the potential was definitely there, I felt like you were off to a great start and then suddenly you quit the game. Hate to see you do that, but certainly understand that real life comes first. Hopefully some day you'll get another shot at this and show us what we know you really have!

Cochran wrote:Real life always comes first, I get it. Hope everything is ok now!

Marissa wrote:Man. I don't know what happened to you so all I can say is I hope everything is alright. You were really intriguing to me on Kirati so it's a shame I didn't get to see you fully play.

Ashley wrote:I was so disappointed when you quit. I had such high hopes for you :(

Holly wrote:All I can do is echo the comments of everyone else. Hope all is okay.

Yul wrote:Like Cochran said, real life comes first. Always.

Caryn wrote:WHY DID YOU QUIT? YOU WERE BEGINNING TO PLAY THE GAME.
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Jeff Probst » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:29:11 pm

Sean
18th Place - 4th Out
-Best Seinfeld Impersonation-

Played by: RockyLXIX (SurvivorSucks)

Jeff wrote:)': Sean, I was so rooting for you ahead of this season. You were my sentimental favorite, just based on personality. I think you delivered, I just think you and the rest of Rai got unlucky with tribe placement in that you weren't as strong in the challenges as the other tribe. I'm not sure if you would have owned this, but I do think you had an awesome personality and on a personal level I think you would be an awesome person to talk to outside of this.

Cochran wrote:I had you pegged as going very far preseason, actually predicted you in my F3, so it was sad to see you go so early. I think if you do choose to play again you'll be able to see what you did wrong and maybe connect with people a bit more to get yourself further in the game. Being new at these things is hard, it took me a few games to get it right so.

Marissa wrote:Thanks for playing Sean. You kinda got screwed by being on the train wreck that was Rai. I don't know if you would have lasted longer on another tribe but you guys were at a sever disadvantage. THanks for playing.

Holly wrote:It's a shame things panned out the way they did. I thought you would have been a favourite had you got through to the mid or late game.

Yul wrote:There's no question that you were screwed over by Ramona's move to bring Artis into the tribe. It's hard to say if it was a good move or not from her stand-point, but for you unfortunately there was nothing you could do outside of winning challenges. You had a good head on your shoulders and just went out to due to circumstance. You didn't do anything particularly wrong.

Caryn wrote:YOU WERE BORING.
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Lisa » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:29:37 pm

Chris wrote:Lisa <3

Did you know that this was our first time actually playing together? It was a pretty good time icon_smile
Lisa
Loser

Postby Jeff Probst » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:31:18 pm

Papa Bear
17th Place - 5th Out
-Miss Congeniality-

Played by: Koro (Reddit)

Jeff wrote:This will be a controversial one... Everyone told me "don't cast him, he's a quitter" "He'll just disappear like last season, waste of a spot" To them I say... A BIG FAT 'I TOLD YOU SO!' Because for me, you were a huge if not the biggest part of the premerge this season. Without you I shudder to think what we would have been subjected to. Thankfully you were there to give us your usual trademarked baboonery. I loved every minute of it. Every alliance, every lie, seriously for someone who has probably only spent 15 combined days total in Stranded you've made one of the biggest impacts on the series. I want to thank you personally for making me laugh audibly on multiple occasions. I think of all the genius, borderline moronic things you've done, the wheelchair lie will go down as the sleaziest and probably most hilarious things I've seen. It's not the first time, hell it's not even the third time, someone has made up a car-wreck story for sympathy (shoutout to Courtney). However, I can guarantee you that it was the most hilarious. But you didn't just stop there, oh no... you have convinced the tribe that you are wheelchair bound, a fucking paraplegic... icon_bow We are not worthy. To those who say once was enough, I say that I could not get enough and I was laughing all the way to the bank on this one. Thank you, Papa Bear... thank you.

Cochran wrote:You are such a nutcase, seriously. You were amazing to watch, but as predicted you were found out pretty quick.. but even so you seemed to be in a good spot for the longest time. I knew you were an early boot but I had to snag you as my winner pick because you said you would win so. You just love causing havoc and making people cry and that's just an amazing quality to have in a game like this. It kinda sucked reading everyone use you as a conversation starter in PM's (I read one referencing you as late as the F5), but I mean if that doesn't show that you put your mark all over this season then I don't know what does. Great to get to watch you play bud.

Marissa wrote:OMG Papa Bear. You were a complete STAR for the pre-merge of the game. I couldn't believe what you were doing from the very start. Between your 'car crash', your ambassador alliances, and your paranoid rants about Hidden Immunity Idol Clues. You were absolutely one a whole nothing level. I wish Madhesi never lost that challenge because I think you would have added some drama in a Swap or Merge. Unforunately you completely overplayed this game from the first pms which caused people to find you untrustworthy and eliminate you so early on. I honestly believe you have potiential to be a BIG character to go FAR in the game, but you almost need to not get so excitied so early on. Stranded is a Marathon not a sprint. You can't win Stranded in the first week, but you certainly can loose. Thanks for bringing the entertainment.

Ashley wrote:What a train wreck icon_wub You certainly bring the entertainment factor, even if your gamepay is obvious to everyone who interacts with you. Try and real in that overconfidence and I'm sure you'll do better!

Holly wrote: I have to admit, I didn't see your first season. So seeing you here was amazing. You brought the entertainment to those of us watching you and it just made every single round you were there.

Yul wrote:We've already talked pretty extensively on Skype, before and after your boot, so you already know my opinion. I think you're a control freak, you're impulsive/impatient and you're a TERRIBLE sore loser. You want things to happen fast and you everything to be revolved around you. That's why you couldn't sit still and had to constantly fish (very obviously) for information and alliances. When you lost control of who had idol clues, you freaked out and went on a witch hunt that ultimately led you to getting voted out. I'll say this - yes, you were entertaining. No questioning that. But the reason you are entertaining is the same reason you are terrible at this game.

Caryn wrote:Sweet mother of vagina tasting jesus. You were hands down the biggest trainwreck in any ORG I've ever seen. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you made deals with literally everyone in the game. EVERYONE. I mean, you WERE the first 4 episodes. You MADE the first 4 episodes. You brought more entertainment in your 4 episodes then like, at least 2 people who made it all the way to the Jury. And your confessionals, oh dear don't even get me started on those, because they were full of delusional mess. And to top it all off, YOU LIED ABOUT BEING IN A FUCKING CAR WRECK THAT PUT YOU IN A WHEELCHAIR. Yeah, that's right players, he LIED.
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Stacey » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:32:03 pm

I miss jenna :( she was so skinny
Stacey
Jury

Postby Jeff » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:33:18 pm

why am I not surprised the car thing was a lie. Here I thought I was playing with Steven Hawking....
Jeff
Thakali Tribe

Postby Lisa » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:33:26 pm

I mean, Papa Bear must've been super entertaining, but man this guy was neurotic.
Lisa
Loser

Postby Angie » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:33:35 pm

I'm scared lol
Angie
Jury

Postby Kimmi » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:33:40 pm

I kind of wondered if he was really in a wheelchair. icon_rolleyes Ugh, I can only imagine the hell that would have been the merge if he had been there.
Kimmi
Thakali Tribe

Postby Kimmi » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:34:04 pm

Lisa wrote:I mean, Papa Bear must've been super entertaining, but man this guy was neurotic.

Understatement of the year
Kimmi
Thakali Tribe

Postby Lisa » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:34:38 pm

Kimmi wrote:
Lisa wrote:I mean, Papa Bear must've been super entertaining, but man this guy was neurotic.

Understatement of the year

He was in an allstars of his own icon_lol
Lisa
Loser

Next

Return to Reunion